Send captures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the email:
- Sequence title e.g. species name / capture location
- Short description - include the water potential if possible
- Who you are. This will be listed alongside the capture so let us know if you don't want your name to be published online
- How the sequence was captured: scanner, microscope, clamp etc.
- 1 high resolution image from the sequence. This will be used for the large image on the homepage.
Captures can be sent as a single image, an animated GIF or a link to a YouTube or Vimeo movie.
There are a number of free animated GIF creators online e.g. http://gifmaker.me/ but the easiest option is to use ImageJ - see Creating animated gifs using ImageJ for more information.
Keep image dimensions below 1200px but more than 400px and the total animated GIF size less than 10MB.
If the file sizes are too large to send via email then upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and send a link instead.